Friday, November 13, 2009

Best hair straightening products?

I straighten my hair about once everyday.



Right now don't use any products :[



The result is not great and I need heat protection, so I was wondering what the best sprays, gels, etc were to work with.



Anything that will KEEP my hair staight throughout the day.



Best hair straightening products?

I use bedhead dumb blonde conditioner. It has proteins and vitamins which are good for moisturizing hair, therefore keeping the frizzys at bay. Also, i use tresemme heat tamer when i straighten. I used to buy the salon stuff but realized this stuff works the same for alot less. Plus tresemme is professional products, so i dont worry about all the harsh chemicals alot of drugstore hair products have in them. Spray it on each strand before you straighten. I wouldnt use a gel as they tend to be too sticky, esp if you're straightening. I just recommend keeping your hair moisturized with a good conditioner which will fight the frizz, and using a heat protectant when straightening.



Best hair straightening products?

use John Frieda frizz ease to keep it looking smooth and natural

No comments:

Post a Comment