Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Man looking for hair straightening products?

I got curly hair and I want to straighten it or make it less curly morel like wavy, and I am a guy.



I also am balding norwood 1, So getting perm and using flat iron is a no no.



But what creams or shampoos or whatever could I use to make it wavier or straighter instead fo curly?.



I read about a product curlaway but I don't know how good it is, and if there is something better. Besides guys with balding are not supposed to mantain a clean scalp in order to avoid hair loss.



Man looking for hair straightening products?

I use Herbal Essences Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner.



I think there are straight creams available that "claim" to make hair straighter.



But I think getting your hair Japanese straightened, getting it relaxed, or using a flat iron are the only ways to go.



Man looking for hair straightening products?

i dont know i think this so good its not wrong for me

No comments:

Post a Comment