Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thin hair & Straightening problems?

I have always had thin hair, but lately my hair is getting dry and even breaking off. I am pretty sure its because I straighten it everyday, any way I can make my hair healthier and still be able to straighten it daily?



Thin hair %26amp; Straightening problems?

(1) Slap on loads of heat protection spray when straightening your hair



(2) Wash your hair semi regularly (i know it sounds skanky but too much washing removes all of the natural oils which naturally condition your hair)



(3) Treat yourself to intensive hair conditioner once a week, or try massaging your hair with olive oil and leaving in for an hour or so (wrap in a towel for the hour before washing)



(4) Get plenty of water and fruit/veg down you, and also some cod liver oil supplements for healthy hair (this last point is optional though!)



Thin hair %26amp; Straightening problems?

I would get a protein drops for your hair. And yes straitening it will kill it. Do it every other day, or straiten every other day. And they do have product that will help straiten your hair without a straiten. It is pricey, but it will put some health back in your hair.



Thin hair %26amp; Straightening problems?

Sounds exactly like me! I got this shampoo and conditioner from Great Clips about a month ago and I reallllly love it. The brand is Nioxin. They use it for Cancer patients who are loosing hair! I would try that. It was kind of expensive, like $15 for each big bottle. (I don't know the size.) Also, are you using a good straightner? It would be worth it to invest in a Chi straightner. I got mine and Beauty Brands and I really like it. Use leave in conditioner every day too, it's all about the moisture! I Hate when people say this to me, and I 'm sure you've heard it before........ but have you thought about leaving it curly/wavy? I hate my hair when I don't straighten it, but everyone around always loves it! Same thing with all my friends who have curly hair. Maybe you could leave it curly a couple days of the week! Best of luckj!



Thin hair %26amp; Straightening problems?

how about go to a beauty salon and wash your hair then shape it up. then try getting a new straighten iron and straighten it every other day. sometimes you can blow dry your hair straight if it is not too curly.



Thin hair %26amp; Straightening problems?

Get a chi flat iron or a babyliss. I don't know anyone who straightens daily and has good hair. Nioxin sucks, try Nexxus, at least stick to professional products. And remember conditioners keep it from getting worse and Deep re-constructors help repair the hair. And always read directions

No comments:

Post a Comment